HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index HBO Fan Fiction
Forum for HBO Fan Fiction Related Stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What If Tales: The United Nations [Part Two]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hboff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: What If Tales: The United Nations [Part Two] Reply with quote

This topic is for posting comments to:

What If Tales: The United Nations [Part Two]
Posted by Jin1 (jermevans1990@gmail.com)
13 June 2008, 4:10 am

http://halosn.bungie.org/fanfic/?story=Jin10613080410181.html
UNSC Trooper

Location: Overlooking a rebel hideout from an orbiting UEG patrol frigate.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come no one has commented on this?

Jinny, you're making real progress with this series. I mean ... Hitler? And I loved the way you portrayed him. I've tried it myself in one of my fanfics.

And, Jinny, I'm sorry I haven't read the other chapters from your previous What If Tales, but are the Germans actually allies with the Covenant?

Oh and I've seen some pretty nasty word confusions, like "there" and "they're", and some other mis-conjugated words similar to the previous chapter. You have to work on that man, cause it puts a great story like this in a bad position grammar wise.

Good job, 9/10! Hope this gets the Fic Pick. Wink
SeverianofUrth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm beginning to think that maybe, we should allow anonymous comments that people can use to review a story without registering to the website. If that's even possible.

Anyways, I love alternate history novels, and this story just cracks me up. I loved reading it.
Jin1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UNSC Trooper wrote:
How come no one has commented on this?

Jinny, you're making real progress with this series. I mean ... Hitler? And I loved the way you portrayed him. I've tried it myself in one of my fanfics.

And, Jinny, I'm sorry I haven't read the other chapters from your previous What If Tales, but are the Germans actually allies with the Covenant?

Oh and I've seen some pretty nasty word confusions, like "there" and "they're", and some other mis-conjugated words similar to the previous chapter. You have to work on that man, cause it puts a great story like this in a bad position grammar wise.

Good job, 9/10! Hope this gets the Fic Pick. Wink

Thanks, and I know that my grammar... Sucks in all intensive purposes. I'm trying to do something about that, rereading my story I always skip through and miss things...

Also, the Germans aren't with the Covenant. I doubt Hitler would like that...

SeverianofUrth wrote:
I'm beginning to think that maybe, we should allow anonymous comments that people can use to review a story without registering to the website. If that's even possible.

Anyways, I love alternate history novels, and this story just cracks me up. I loved reading it.

Well, it used to be that you posted directly onto the Halo.Bungie.Org fiction page but... Yeah they got rid of that for this.

And thanks for the support. At least I know a few people are enjoying my fic.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer
uberste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: :> Reply with quote

I really like the what if tales.

I think they're amazinig.
the way you portrayed an interrupted ww2 fighting the covenant instead.

I really enjoyed this

keep it up.

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: