HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index HBO Fan Fiction
Forum for HBO Fan Fiction Related Stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Debo's Spartans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hboff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Debo's Spartans Reply with quote

This topic is for posting comments to:

Debo's Spartans
Posted by Debo (Major_Debo@hotmail.com)
19 May 2006, 2:50 am

http://halosn.bungie.org/fanfic/?story=Debo0519060250491.html
Chiajy

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Story. However, please take note of grammer errors. Quite realistic the way you write that even a single spartan's death makes a mission FUBAR. Most people don't even think it's FUBAR when they lose 10 spartans or something.
Debo

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, dude.

I think i'm going to add another part to the story. A smaller short story that covers what happened to Lieutenant Kelso. Also, maybe a another side-story of how Colonel Ackerson got the NOVA sent down to the surface w/o being suspicious from the loading crews and such.

That is, if I have the time.
Debo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those still following this.. I'd created this for the cover of the story a few weeks before i released it. I did print off about ten copies and distributed them among students at my school. I got good reviews from everyone that said something about it to me.

so, here it is.

yeah, it's kind of not original but i worked hard on the story. and i'm not that experience with any of the good creative programs.

Thanks
Johny117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was bloody brilliant. I loved it. Especially how the mission fails, I'm not sure why though.
Debo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you'll find out why the Spartans are being evacuated in the next chapter. I wasn't going to make another chapter, just leave it a cliffhanger, due to the fact that I didn't think people would like it. But, since I've got nothing except praise for it, then I will make both a prequal and a sequal to this story.

I had originally planned a prequal after I finished this because I wanted to recycle some of the characters: Winter in particular, since she died in the story.

I would also like to make a side-story to this about Sergeant Parker. I love a good tough Marine Sergeant, and I think I made him to fit the bill well, but that's MY opinion. I had Sgt. Stacker in mind when I was making him.

I also wanted to have a more Texan character in the game. Since, I AM a Texan, and except for the Alamo, Texas is never even mentioned in the Halo Universe.

I think you'll like the sequal and prequal. The sequal of course will be coming before the prequal. That way, everyone can find out what happened Lieutenant Kelso...

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: