HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index HBO Fan Fiction
Forum for HBO Fan Fiction Related Stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Contemplation: 2 of 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hboff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: A Contemplation: 2 of 3 Reply with quote

This topic is for posting comments to:

A Contemplation: 2 of 3
Posted by Delta-034 (the.king.under.the.mountain@hotmail.com)
28 April 2006, 8:02 pm

http://halosn.bungie.org/fanfic/?story=Delta-0340428062002561.html
Commander Demitri Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, better believe that I'm still reading this and am very interested in where it's going. But you lost me a bit with the thing in the future, I wasn't sure if it's something that will one day happen or something he dreamed, the Time/Date stamp really threw my off, as it seemed like a day dream.
Still read pretty darn well, and I'm looking forward to part 3, better write an Epilogue too Razz .
Delta-034

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should mention an epilouge. Cause I was planning on it. This is kinda my test trilogy. In reality my idea for the series goes way beyond a trilogy. So I kinda need an epilouge to keep the back door open for more stories.

It was a dream. What I was trying to convey was Spartan 060's subconcious doubts as to what his purpose would be after the war. In this dream, I tried to stress that he was in a kind of retirement, but his training still had nearly complete control, that all he was good for was killing. Thats what I was going for. Part 3 ought to be longer. And offer a conclusion to this plot, or maybe a begining, I haven't decided yet.

Again thanks for the input.

-edit-

I also was trying to tie in the title: "A contemplation" with the actuall story, even though it was a dream sequence, I was hoping to show that these thoughts and ideas or contemplations were manifesting themselves in his dreams.

-end/edit-
Commander Demitri Wolf

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah you're welcome. Come on, more people read this! Bout time some people started posting more.
Johny117

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: A Contemplation: 2 of 3 Reply with quote

:O Very nice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: