HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index HBO Fan Fiction
Forum for HBO Fan Fiction Related Stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alien Brethren: Chapter 13: Homecoming of Heroes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hboff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Alien Brethren: Chapter 13: Homecoming of Heroes Reply with quote

This topic is for posting comments to:

Alien Brethren: Chapter 13: Homecoming of Heroes
Posted by Alex L (Greek Elite) (yoshi64y@aol.com)
17 December 2005, 8:09 pm

http://halosn.bungie.org/fanfic/?story=Alex_L_Greek1217052009391.html
Pooman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh huh... Well, that was wierd. Almost too wierd for me. I don't even know what to say. I liked the story up untill the affection and sex. Keep up the series. But please, no alien/human sex. It's just not right with an elite and girl... I will admit it's a pretty fresh idea. 8.7/10
Saint Schmitty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that was kinda weird.... im kinda getting sick..... ick... no wait that is Pooman's stinkyness.

Pooman: you smell of stinky poo! just kidding! Very Happy
GreekElite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh, you immiedietly assume the two were having sex! my gosh. that intimate part I put in because i wanted to show the possible connections/feelings of alien races coming together (NOT SEXUALLY)

Baxter and Alei are friends and that's a connection between Alien Races so now I wanted to do a slightly different one (i intended no sexual reference to it, just intimate/romance between the two).

Please don't take that the wrong way but i really wanted to try out the new concept of two alien species liking each other...there probobly won't be anymore intimate parts between the two in this story however you will find that the two still have a tight bond
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mooching sack of death

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i rather liked the story. everyone is focussing on the intimate part rather than the story - just one question....how long has it been since baxter was with hailey? cause if it's over a year...i mean wouldn't he notice she was pregnant unless they saw eachother just a few weeks ago? i don't know, it sort of puzzled me. anyway i look forward reading the next one. i liked the pace of your writing, instead of all being hard-core battle scenes. it's a little...easier to read.
Matthiasthe14th

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
(i intended no sexual reference to it, just intimate/romance between the two).

Although you may not have meant it that way, I think that's the way it comes across. I mean, Alei with no armor on and Whelski... y'know.
Commander Demitri Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were on the bed naked and I quote 'broke the barriers of alien/human love' or something, I mean, what else are we meant to think? That they watched Frasier on TV and made hand silouettes?
GreekElite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mooching sack of death wrote:
i rather liked the story. everyone is focussing on the intimate part rather than the story - just one question....how long has it been since baxter was with hailey? cause if it's over a year...i mean wouldn't he notice she was pregnant unless they saw eachother just a few weeks ago? i don't know, it sort of puzzled me. anyway i look forward reading the next one. i liked the pace of your writing, instead of all being hard-core battle scenes. it's a little...easier to read.

thank you! finally someone who doesn't focus on that ONE part.
it has been one year since they saw each other and yes i suppose he might notice her dramatic change in figure but i did type a sudle(sp?) note on that when Baxter saw some slight differences. i didn't type the dramatic figure changes cuz then it would immiedietly be to the reader "oh she's pregnant" but yea...

and again to my loyal readers i apoligize for that part but i just wanted to show that something was going on between the two (not sexual). my next chapters however most likely won't have any 'intimate' parts in them. however i'm not taking off Alei's emotions of Whelski.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mooching sack of death

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm glad they'll still be..."friends". and by the way i think it's spelled "subtle"....

i not only like the story you have going but i think your style of writing is for the most part pretty professional and otherwise realistic. it makes you stand out from the group Wink

just some positive feedback. i will agree with everyone else though, that part was kind of wierd. but the story was good and that's what matters.
Dojorkan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOW-CHICKA-BOW-WOW- Sorry had to.

The hunter brothers outside playing with kids?
I'd imagine the kids would be scared stiff and neighbors called the police.

Adn well, Greek Elite, This chapter will be on machina-izeale for me, even with 1337 h4x. o_o
SpecOpsGt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: the luv part Reply with quote

hey man im a huge fan and all but i got a reel quick comment

WHAT WULD THE KIDS LOOK LIKE Shocked Shocked Shocked
Caleb the Jackal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wasn't all too bad. I saw a couple of missing words or words that shouldn't have been there but all in all it was good.

I liked the part between the Elite and the girl but I think it should have been toned down just a bit.

The Elite only having his upper armor off and the girl fully dressed and she hugs him and he does the mandible tickle which is sorta like an Elite hug.

Just an Idea but it is your story so you can keep to it however you like.

Caleb
GreekElite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh more misinterpertating readers...

i'll be sure to make it clear in the next submit that there were no...exteremes between the two...

just wait for Chapter 14, i'm sure you all won't be disapointed...
GreekElite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for all that care and are still reading my series, i submitted Chapter 14 on Friday...i guess I was a little late on the submittion since it has not appeared on the site yet. So please be patient and we'll see how long till bungie.org posts up the new submits
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: