HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index HBO Fan Fiction
Forum for HBO Fan Fiction Related Stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alien Brethren: Chapter 11: Family Get Together

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hboff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Alien Brethren: Chapter 11: Family Get Together Reply with quote

This topic is for posting comments to:

Alien Brethren: Chapter 11: Family Get Together
Posted by Alex L (Greek Elite) (yoshi64y@aol.com)
27 November 2005, 9:43 pm

http://halosn.bungie.org/fanfic/?story=Alex_L_Greek1127052143251.html
Dojorkan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seemed a tad bit short but its as awesome as always.
mooching sack of death

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don don don.....poor dude. but i have a few mystery observations. like why exactly in the last story did baxter and all thems leave alei, i thought that alei saw them leave. and also, is the arbiter dead? i'm kind of confuzzled on those. but other than that, great story, and i pray to god there's a next part.
Pooman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, the Arbiter is alive.

Wow, jsut wow. Great job here,
Code:
"FIRE AT THEIR CHEST CAVITIES!" Whelski hollered over the gunfire and chaos. Baxter decided to test the Corporal's suggestion and targeted their chests. POW! POW!
I'm glad you understand the Flood's weakness. Very Happy

After this series is over please type more stories. You are an extremely good writer, I have been sucked into this series since the first chapter.

Enough of the praise, onto the story! It was great (10 and 11). I still am in love with that grunt. I have to say you are great at grunt dialogue and for the most part good elite dialogue. Nice job using captial letters to show emotion, I don't see that much from new(er) authors/members. Well, it's been an honor to read this series (even though there is still one more chapter left!) Keep up the great writing. 10/10 (for both chapters)
GreekElite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mooching sack of death wrote:
don don don.....poor dude. but i have a few mystery observations. like why exactly in the last story did baxter and all thems leave alei, i thought that alei saw them leave. and also, is the arbiter dead? i'm kind of confuzzled on those. but other than that, great story, and i pray to god there's a next part.

ok i've got your answers (if you bother to check back at what i'm typing as a reply). Baxter and the gang left because the bomb was about to blow and they couldn't wait for Alei much longer (something I guess I should have said in dialogue). Remember, they were planted pretty close to blue base...and for the more part, they left because it's valuable to THE ULTIMATE CHAPTER 12's plot.

No the Arbiter isn't dead, lol. I hoped you'd pick up that this is following halo 2's plot up until Chapter 12 (last chapter featuring Halo 2 plot). if u recall in the game, Arbiter was betrayed by Betronus, thought to have been dead, but was taken by Gravemind.

thanks for your commenting and praise, and don't worry there WILL DEFINATLY be a Chapter 12...I promise Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gammamee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Story Reply with quote

Oops, sorry Alex wrong post on the last...

ONE WORD can describe this chapter...

LEGENDARY...!

Ebak is an awesome new bad guy, (If he is one) I mean the Champion, dude that is so intense and so incredible.

The suspense was truly visualizing...

Where Ebak found a "Solution" and Alei was waiting in the marshlands to see and when he came down...

AWESOME!

The "Flooded" Father, restrained to symbolize the true power and malice of Champion, maybe there will be a compassionate side we've learn to love from Ebak that is in Alei...Blood related his gotta have a heart...

But, Betronus, Lib, the Covenant, Champion and his new army...Alex you are on fire!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpecOpsGt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Story Reply with quote

As always it was a damn good story. I can't beleive that for the amount of characters, armies, and the use of the multiplayer maps your able to keep everything in one piece. And just as a quick question..... the marshland, was that supposed to be Backwash?
GreekElite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: Story Reply with quote

SpecOpsGt wrote:
As always it was a d*mn good story. I can't beleive that for the amount of characters, armies, and the use of the multiplayer maps your able to keep everything in one piece. And just as a quick question..... the marshland, was that supposed to be Backwash?

no it wasn't. you know the second last mission you play with Arbiter? It was near that region but don't look into it too much, i needed some sort of location for a private talk between the brothers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: