HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index HBO Fan Fiction
Forum for HBO Fan Fiction Related Stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Unngoy Life: Book II: Chapter 35: Sabotage and Assassinat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hboff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: An Unngoy Life: Book II: Chapter 35: Sabotage and Assassinat Reply with quote

This topic is for posting comments to:

An Unngoy Life: Book II: Chapter 35: Sabotage and Assassinations
Posted by CrazyGrunt (thomas-hoskins@comcast.net)
20 November 2005, 8:31 pm

http://halosn.bungie.org/fanfic/?story=CrazyGrunt1120052031241.html
Ethan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: your series Reply with quote

Dear Crazy Grunt,

This is author Ethan. First of all I haven't read your series but I do want to make some comments about it. First of all the reason why I haven't read it is because it's extremelly long, but that's good. You seem to be putting a lot of effort into writing this series. I can tell that you took some type of high writing classes or something in high school and college (if you are in college). Have you ever considered getting a publisher for your series? It's long enough for one and you probably spell checked it. Anyway that's what I just wanted to say about your series. I'm writing a series to on this website. Also this isn't apart of the website but I am writing a story that's not Halo oriented. It's anime style, so if you like anime and you want to read the story, i'd be happy to send you the first couple of chapters.

-Ethan
Imperorator_Jon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahem... I already told you. Wrap it up. It is great you came up with "Terror Droids" but go to bloody Fanfic.net if you are going to add expansions unto an expansion of the story. Also try and get the bloody Jedi or Republic in there. Spice it up a little. People are bored (well I am) of hearing two grunts get jiggy wit it. Also I am glad about the whole pelican thinggy flying like a rock ( who ever wanted to see that *raises hand*)? Also try to explain that. Was a Force sensitive in the room? (would explain person being happy about the medical deal). Also on top of all of this I would have to give it:

8/10 like I said wrap it up and keep the expansions of the expansions to a minimum. Wink but for the new rating system : Smile
Spartan058-HaloGeeky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: *sigh* Reply with quote

hey, Imperorator_Jon, you can't just say
Quote:
Also try and get the bloody Jedi or Republic in there. Spice it up a little.
that has nothing to do with he story. honestly, you can't just say "throw something in" if it has nothing to to with it...that would be very immature writing...it's like picking up "Jane Erye" and saying to the author "hey you should really have the monster from resident evil pop up next to Mr. Rochester and poke out his eye instead of it having be injured by the fire!!!" i'd honestly put that book down... Confused and don't say keep the expansions to a minimum. he can write how much he wants.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Darkhour

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazyGrunt you just keep it up i think this seris is awsome. To Imperorator_Jon have you read the enitre series at all? Just a question cause if you haven't then i suggest that you not making any comments on how long it actually is. OR when e should wrap it up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CrazyGrunt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I would like to add a Jedi in there, but it's a bit far into the story for that to happen. I don't hav any intention of wraping this story up just yet. I want to double the number of chapters I have right now, so about thirty-five more chapters. That's just an estimate, so don't sue me if I surpass that mark.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: