HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index HBO Fan Fiction
Forum for HBO Fan Fiction Related Stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Unggoy Life: Chapter 34: Eye of the Storm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hboff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: An Unggoy Life: Chapter 34: Eye of the Storm Reply with quote

This topic is for posting comments to:

An Unggoy Life: Chapter 34: Eye of the Storm
Posted by CrazyGrunt (thomas-hoskins@comcast.net)
14 November 2005, 4:42 am

http://halosn.bungie.org/fanfic/?story=CrazyGrunt1114050442261.html
Tin Can Man

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I took so long to actually getting round to reading this.

Anyway, I liked it. I thought it didn't seem as action packed as previously, but still liked it. No noticeable errors that I can see at least.

Book 1, eh?
Imperorator_Jon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a great story but there is one problem I can see. It is great how you added the new multi-dimesion thing but I will be the first to say enough is enough. It is great you beat battle for Noah but still It is going into poetry small. but still good. just wrap it up.
Darkhour

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say that book 1 was great. I read the entire thing and i think that the tie between three different things is awsome. So i just hope you keep writing them. Heck if you published I'd be the first to buy the book.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sebasman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that you use incredible grammar and spelling, but my point is: Evil or Very Mad WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU MIXING STAR F*CKING WARS AND WARHAMMER 40K WITH HALO!! Evil or Very Mad IT'S NAUSEATING, THE WAY YOU MIX THIS "HALO FAN FICTION" COCKTAIL!! Evil or Very Mad Mmmm.... beer... Mr. Green Well, you shouldn't've mixed this cocktail consisting of the following: Halo 2, Star Wars, and Warhammer 40k! Evil or Very Mad Halo 2 tastes fine on its own, well, the multiplayer tastes fine, but the campaign is a little bitter... Neutral
P.S: Darkhour, you could just ctrl C+ ctrl V it onto Word, format it to ur liking, and print it, FOR FREE! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Darkhour

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go figure huh i could do that but that was just a point i made.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Halo Fanatic 2006

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sebasman wrote:
I like that you use incredible grammar and spelling, but my point is: Evil or Very Mad WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU MIXING STAR F*CKING WARS AND WARHAMMER 40K WITH HALO!! Evil or Very Mad IT'S NAUSEATING, THE WAY YOU MIX THIS "HALO FAN FICTION" COCKTAIL!! Evil or Very Mad Mmmm.... beer... Mr. Green Well, you shouldn't've mixed this cocktail consisting of the following: Halo 2, Star Wars, and Warhammer 40k! Evil or Very Mad Halo 2 tastes fine on its own, well, the multiplayer tastes fine, but the campaign is a little bitter... Neutral
P.S: Darkhour, you could just ctrl C+ ctrl V it onto Word, format it to ur liking, and print it, FOR FREE! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

You are mad. THE CAMPAIGN IS THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE GAME. WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WRITE STORIES ABOUT THE GAME IF PEOPLE ONLY PLAY THE MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Sorry about that Crazy. I liked the series which I've only just read, phew.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: