HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index HBO Fan Fiction
Forum for HBO Fan Fiction Related Stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alien Brethren: Chapter 9: Split Ends: Part 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hboff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Alien Brethren: Chapter 9: Split Ends: Part 3 Reply with quote

This topic is for posting comments to:

Alien Brethren: Chapter 9: Split Ends: Part 3
Posted by Alex L (Greek Elite) (yoshi64y@aol.com)
8 November 2005, 12:37 am

http://halosn.bungie.org/fanfic/?story=Alex_L_Greek1108050037421.html
Pooman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The betrayal impaled Alei's heart like a pristine Energy Sword.
Excellent line. I could feel the emotion, you are a talented writer. Well this story was excellent. Great job! I knew that Lib and the brute would be bad news. 9.7/10
GreekElite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks pooman. i was wondering if anyone would comment on my story or not. thanks for the input and give me more feedback please
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dojorkan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im confused, was Betronus beign freed from the prison a flashback? I dont see Baxter in this little thing.
GreekElite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dojorkan wrote:
Im confused, was Betronus beign freed from the prison a flashback? I dont see Baxter in this little thing.

yes, when Betronus was in the prison it was a Flashback from a past mission.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpecOpsGt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Dude your story is the greatest i've ever read Reply with quote

I think that your story has got it all.
I mean every single detail that there is.
And it goes with the story of halo + halo 2 so well.
You are my god and I worship you.
Syotica

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too shabby....I woldn't suspect the Covenant calling themselves human names either. Nice stuff. Highly reminds me of my early writing.
GreekElite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Dude your story is the greatest i've ever read Reply with quote

SpecOpsGt wrote:
I think that your story has got it all.
I mean every single detail that there is.
And it goes with the story of halo + halo 2 so well.
You are my god and I worship you.

if you meant that last line literally then i'm appauled. If you truely respect me as a writer you wouldn't worship me, you'd worship the backbone of my life, God. Thanks for your support and all but calling me your god and worshiping me just doesn't feel too right.

In any case i'm glad you're all enjoying Alien Brethren
SpecOpsGt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

I did not mean that line literally. I read like 15 pages of stories in one night and once i started on yours I couldn't stop reading it. I got a little "overzealous" i think is the word. Anyways sorry. But you are by far one of the most talented writers that I have had the honor of reading.
GreekElite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry Reply with quote

SpecOpsGt wrote:
I did not mean that line literally. I read like 15 pages of stories in one night and once i started on yours I couldn't stop reading it. I got a little "overzealous" i think is the word. Anyways sorry. But you are by far one of the most talented writers that I have had the honor of reading.

ok *whew*. well it's good to know i've got another fan...however, Fan fiction is going slow and nobody is reading as often as I thought they'd be. I think we're hitting a fan fiction drought...
SpecOpsGt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: You said that you were running into a drought Reply with quote

I think that you should keep it goin with going along with Halo 2's story line first off. That's f-ing brilliant how well it's been going along. And I have another suggestion for you which I'll send you through the mail. (aol)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: