HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index HBO Fan Fiction
Forum for HBO Fan Fiction Related Stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alien Brethren: Chapter 5: Rallying up the gang

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hboff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Alien Brethren: Chapter 5: Rallying up the gang Reply with quote

This topic is for posting comments to:

Alien Brethren: Chapter 5: Rallying up the gang
Posted by Alex L (Greek Elite) (yoshi64y@aol.com)
6 October 2005, 8:57 pm

http://halosn.bungie.org/fanfic/?story=Alex_L_Greek1006052057131.html
Pooman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First to post! HAHA. Anyways... Great story, as usual. God I just love this series, I don't know what makes it so great but it just is. Yes, I am totally biased. Muhahaha a grand 9.7/10 for you.
Guardian
BANNED

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get a F.

I can't tell who's who.

a human who's an elite
and a elite who's human.

what the fuck?

its like taking banannas, pineapple, strawberry, oranges, and kiwi's sticking them in a blender on high and asking someone to tell which are the bannanas. Its a fuckin' mess.
GreekElite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadow wrote:
You get a F.

I can't tell who's who.

a human who's an elite
and a elite who's human.

what the $%*%?

its like taking banannas, pineapple, strawberry, oranges, and kiwi's sticking them in a blender on high and asking someone to tell which are the bannanas. Its a %$$$XOX%' mess.

Gee, thanks for the 'constructive critism' (100% Sarcasm). I'm not asking you to say something nice about my work or asking you to enjoy it, but there is a difference between politely critiquing one's work in a civilized way rather then trying to make it look as degrading as possible. You shouldn't have the right to critique something if you're not going to do it in a formal, literate way and I pitty the next author who has to hear what you've got to say.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gammamee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Story Reply with quote

Hello again, Greek Elite, I printed your series, 1-7 at least, because I never get the time to read them only at school and at friends' houses. But I don't get the role of Betronus and Lib, I get Kasket, Kalno, Ralno, and Alei. (I hope you don't mind me using the short name, Hunter's names are long) But I just don't get them, Brutes hate Elites, ever since they were admitted into the Covenant they have been rivals, and the Jackals are just full of betrayal. Hopefully maybe I will begin to like Lib and Betronus, unless they turn on Alei and Baxter. (That would be awesome)
Until Then.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GreekElite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Story Reply with quote

Gammamee wrote:
Hello again, Greek Elite, I printed your series, 1-7 at least, because I never get the time to read them only at school and at friends' houses. But I don't get the role of Betronus and Lib, I get Kasket, Kalno, Ralno, and Alei. (I hope you don't mind me using the short name, Hunter's names are long) But I just don't get them, Brutes hate Elites, ever since they were admitted into the Covenant they have been rivals, and the Jackals are just full of betrayal. Hopefully maybe I will begin to like Lib and Betronus, unless they turn on Alei and Baxter. (That would be awesome)
Until Then.

If your talking real-life-if-this-story-were-real purpose then there's a simple answer. Betronus is the pilot of this 'gang' or squad. Nobody else is such a good pilot at Betronus, besides, he's a brute, brute's pilot ships mostly. Betronus is also Alei's secondary back up for brute strength whenever it calls for it. It is clear that Brutes hate Elites but these two share a friendly rivalry where they constantly see who is the greater of the two in friendly competition. Lib, Lib is Betronus' assistant. Lib is a crafty Jackal who's expertise ranges from Sniping, Flanking, and Front Line. Lib is essential to the squad's wit and creative killing. Lib is the shadiest charecter of the squad I admit but Betronus and him are tight as you can tell and Alei accepts him. Now if your talking about a literacy purpose for the two charecters, it's to build plot and make the story more diverse. That's all i really have to say about the two. I hope this clarrifies some things
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: