HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index HBO Fan Fiction
Forum for HBO Fan Fiction Related Stuff

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warriors Of Zanzibar - Chapter 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hboff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Warriors Of Zanzibar - Chapter 2 Reply with quote

This topic is for posting comments to:

Warriors Of Zanzibar - Chapter 2
Posted by DarkMage (ResidentEvilSurvivor@hotmail.com)
22 August 2004, 2:44 PM

http://halosn.bungie.org/fanfic/?story=darkmage.0822041444511.html
Echo630

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Half Lemmig?!? I know him. from first contact!
DarkMage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have based the story around the members of the first contact clan. I am a member of that clan also. By the way Echo630, thanks for reading my fan-ficion Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Echo630

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup yup
MC's Cousin
Mr. 1337

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it got slightly confusing at times, but I was ablt to stay with you. You need to impliment the code, for dure, it was hard to read without indentation because you didn't space the paragraphs. Detail too, you need to add detail. You had some good bits in there, where you described-to an extent-what was happening and the environment, but I couldn't get a clear picture to base the story in my mind around. You need to work on that. Other than those thing, just keep an eye out for selling and grammar mistakes. and you should improve.
SYSTEM
The Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, hey hey...

It's either my monitor causing problems again, but it looks like this story needs some coding and formatting.

if I crank down the monitor, I can see it. But I'd like to see some coding, it makes everyone's life easier.

- Dave.

"When in doubt, empty your magazine." - Murphy's first law of combat operations.
DarkMage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

Im sorry for the things that i have done wrong, this is my first time posting fan-fiction, so i can ony blame myself for being a bit too exited.

Um...whats this coding and stuff? is it the things that you put into the story to create paragraphs or something?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HBO Fan Fiction Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: